Moved to: www.DivXHunt.me
We have moved our blog to a web hosting company at http://www.admin-hosting.com
Running your website has never been easier!
- Why complicate things? Let us uncomplicate things for you!
- We offer secure and professional Web Hosting and Virtual Private Servers with easy to use control panels.
- Using cPanel and WHM it is suddenly silly easy to install and manage scripts, create databases, ftp accounts alter DNS settings and control anything related to your site or server. It is a web based control center for your website!
- With cPanel and WHM , you choose which applications handle services such as DNS, Redirects, Mail accounts, Backups, which versions of Apache and PHP to run, and a wide variety of other functionalities.
- Included in all our shared Web Hosting packages is the auto installer Softaculous with 220+ of the most popular scripts like WP, Joomla, forums and shoppingcarts, and many more scripts included with just a one click install from your control panel.
- Also included in all our shared Web Hosting packages is the Fantastico one-click-install control panel that allows you to install a wide variety of popular scripts in a matter of seconds.
- Admin-Hosting exclusively uses the fastest and most secure servers in the world for your websites. No expenses are saved on hardware security or maintenance!
- We believe that a good client is a happy client. The best way of assuring that we grow and expand is to treat customers the same way we would like to be treated ourselves.
From filmmaker Andrew Stanton comes John Carter-a
set on the mysterious and exotic planet of Barsoom (Mars). John Carter is based on a classic novel by Edgar Rice Burroughs, whose highly imaginative adventures served as inspiration for many filmmakers, both past and present. The film tells the story of war-weary, former military captain John Carter (Taylor Kitsch), who is inexplicably transported to Mars where he becomes reluctantly embroiled in a conflict of epic…
How to set up jDownloader
JDownloader requires Java Runtime Enviroment (jre/jdk) 1.5 or higher. If possible, you should use the latest Java version.
Now after installation sometimes there will be dialog box asking if you want to install updates, or saying that updates have been made . Just click “OK” for any of these dialog boxes which appear.
Next you will have to select the download directory. This is the directory where the files pointed to by the file sharing links will be saved, as jDownloader fetches them, and also where the contents of these archived files will be extracted to. So just select a directory on a drive with lots of free space, as shown in Image’s.
Now go to Advaced tab in Download & Connections to check if use balanced IP-Check is checked.
Now for the best part. To avoid any wait times and in order to speed up your downloads, I suggest you to buy a premiumaccount for your favourite hoster. Then use JDownloader to set up your premium account as shown in picture’s. There are many advantages in premium accounts like fastest possible download supported by provider and no waiting time for downloading…
But if you have a dynamic internet connections (most DSL connections), you can perform a reconnect to get a new IP. JDownloader can do a reconnect for you. With each router or modem, the reconnect process is different. So you have to config JD to work with your router. After getting a new ip by reconnecting, JD continues downloading and you don’t have to wait.
What is a reconnect?
Most internet connections are “dynamic IP address connections” this means that you’ll get a different IP each time you connect to the internet. “Reconnect” means that you internet connection gets disconnected and connected afterwards. If you have a dynamic IP address connection (most DSL connections) you will get a new IP.
What is a new IP address good for?
Many hoster use an IP-block to force you to wait a certain time after each download. By changing your IP address, you can bypass this limitation. Please note, that this might conflict with the hosters tocs.
How can I see if I have a dynamic Ip connection?
1. Check your ip here.
2. Reset your connection manually (router webinterface,reset your modem, …)
3. See if your ip has changed. if yes, you have a dynamic connection.
Do I have to configure anything?
Every ISP and every router works different. So the reconnect methods are different, too. The JD Team is working day and night to create an automated router detection. For more Infos about Router configuration see here
To set up reconnection follow as shown on pictures. Go to settings and click on reconnection tab. Enter user name, password and IP adress of your router as shown in the picture. Most common username is (default) “user” and password “0000″ and router’s IP adress should be 188.8.131.52. Then click on select router.
Type in the name of your router and select it, then click OK.
Now you have selected a script for your router and now you need to create reconnection for it. Click on reconnection script and then on START.
Your browser should open now asking you for user name and password trying to connect to your router. When you login on your router do manually disconnect and reconnect connection and return immediately to jDownloader.
yust confirm reconnection by clicking on YES button and you’re set!
Now JDownloader can do a reconnect for you!
Try it manually now by clicking on Change IP.
First click to make active monitoring clipboard and reconnect as shown in picture.
Monitoring clipboard will automatically add all copied links from warez forums in to link-grabber as shown in picture. Go to the web page containing the links you want to download,
select them, then right-click and select “Copy” . Note down any password, as you may need it in a later step.
Now if all files are active simply click on continue and download will start without waiting between files.
That’s all that is crucial to know about downloading with JDownloadr.
About that password’s. Some uploader’s put passwords in there .rar or .zip files. JDownloader can automatically, when it finishes download, unrar your files. All you have to do is to check if JD Unrar is checked as shown in picture.
Then you have to put passwords in Passwords & Logins as shown in picture.
Finally to make your life easier simply do as picture shows.
“Speed Up utorrent Speed”.
With this Trick you can increase speed of utorrent .
If You don’t have utorrent then download from here www.utorrent.com
1) Open utorrent and Select Option from menu bar and then select Preferences
2) Now goto Connection, In connection setting, Checked enable upnp port mapping and enable NAT-PMP port mapping and use 45682 for random port
4) Checked for enable dht network, enable dht for new torrent, enable local peer discovery, ask tracker for scrape information, enable peer change, allow incoming legacy connections and enable outgoing protocol encryption as shown below
5) Goto Queueing option and set the value as shown below
6) Click on Advanced option and set the value of net.max_halfopen to 90
7) Click on Ok to save all the options.
8) Now in main utrorrent , right click on your downloading file and select Bandwidth Allocation then High
Your Utrorrent Speed is increase now and Enjoy…………
Part 1 of Steven Soderbergh’s Che Guevara saga stars Benicio Del Toro as the legendary Argentine revolutionary. The film opens with Che as one of the important figures in the growing Cuban rebellion led by Fidel Castro (Demián Bichir). The movie charts how the two successfully built an underground army large enough to successfully overthrow the government of Fulgencio Batista. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi
R, 2 hr. 9 min.
Art House & International, Drama
Directed By: Steven Soderbergh
Written By: Peter Buchman, Benicio Del Toro, Steven Soderbergh, Benjamin A. van der Veen
In Theaters: Jan 24, 2009 Wide
On DVD: Jul 14, 2009
US Box Office:$1.5M
Part 2 of director Steven Soderbergh’s Che Guevara saga begins with the famed Cuban revolutionary at the absolute peak of his fame and power. Disappearing suddenly, Guevara subsequently resurfaces in Bolivia to organize a modest group of Cuban comrades and Bolivian recruits in preparation for the Latin American Revolution. But while the Bolivian campaign would ultimately fail, the tenacity, sacrifice, and idealism displayed by Guevara during this period would make him a symbol of heroism to … More
R, 4 hr. 22 min.
Art House & International, Drama
Directed By: Steven Soderbergh
Written By: Peter Buchman
In Theaters: Dec 12, 2008 Wide
On DVD: Dec 12, 2008
US Box Office:$2.0M
PROTECTED TINYPASTE/RTIFY PAGE PASS : DarkNova
In The Hangover Part II, Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.